- Phase I - CLARITY
Phase II - DECISION
Phase III - ACTION
Phase IV - CONFIDENCE
• Asset Protection
• Financial Independence
• Debt Management
• Business Owners
• Real Estate Investment Services
- The CWM Team is available
to serve virtually any and all
aspects of your financial
plan. Our staff holds a
range of... More
Cornerstone Wealth Management is nationally acclaimed for our delivery of independent, comprehensive fee-based financial planning. Our trained professionals are more than advisors. They’re partners—ready and able to help you define and achieve your personal financial goals.
Firm Values and Our Statement of Vision and Purpose
We believe in the value of independent, comprehensive financial planning. Our purpose is to help you determine what is important to you and bring congruity between your actions and your values. Our expectation is to build a committed relationship with you over your lifetime. To do this, we work under the umbrella of core beliefs:
- Financial planning involves maximizing your wealth. At Cornerstone Wealth Management, Inc., we define wealth as integrating your life goals with your financial objectives.
- We help you strike a healthy balance between all of your personal and financial resources throughout your life using a Life Planning process.
- The level of communication between us will determine success. Financial planning is personal, so we often ask that you share with us some of the many things that you don’t share with anyone but your family.
- We believe in integrating the key areas of financial planning – asset protection, financial independence planning, debt management, investment planning, estate planning, and business succession and continuity. We believe all of these areas are integral for achieving your personal financial success.
- We do not believe in timing the market. We believe that if your time horizon is greater than three years, you should accept some of the volatility risks of the equities market. For those needs that occur in less than three years, you should not accept this risk.
- We believe that if we make mistakes, we must correct them. But first, we must know of them. Please talk to us so that we may do so.
- We believe that a competent and fulfilled staff is critical to execute our mission. We treat our staff with respect and ask that you would as well.
- We believe that we should like and trust each other. If that ever stops happening, we believe our relationship needs to be reevaluated.
- We believe that you should be as involved in your plan as we are. This means that we will often ask you for help in gathering information or talking with other advisors who may have this information.
- We believe in the value of synergy. A competent, healthy communication and exchange of ideas between all related advisors is essential to achieving the desired success for you.
Our Statement of Vision and Purpose
Statement of Vision: To build a Wealth Management business that is valued by clients as their most important asset, contribute to the growth and development of the industry and the impact it has on other professionals and the people it serves, build a trusted and respected name, and become viewed by friends and family as a source of pride.
Statement of Purpose: To enhance the economic well-being and quality of life of the clients served. Honoring this commitment allows us to earn their trust and endorsement, and become a long-term friend and advisor.