There is usually an answer to this question. Sometimes it is yes. Other times, it is no.
At Cornerstone, we suggest rephrasing this question: What can we do to make early retirement possible?
This rephrasing allows us to solve this question rather than looking at this as an absolute. Some of the variables for getting to “yes” include:
- Post-retirement part-time income
- Repositioning an asset to create potentially higher immediate income.
- Spending less before or during retirement
- Saving more before retirement
- Advance tax-strategies to save more money before retirement
The variables considered will depend on each client’s circumstances. You might be thinking about retiring early today. Or, this could be something you wish to target in a few years.
Either way, Cornerstone can help you explore how this can work best for you.
Looking for Financial Confidence in Retirement?
In Search of Financial Guidance for Life Transitions?
Contact us for your complimentary consultation today, and take control of your financial future in retirement.